The Andaman and Nicobar Islands have many various islands, which also considered mud volcano island Out of the 11 mud volcanoes, nine are located on Baratang Island, about 90 kilometers from Port Blair. These volcanoes are made up of various microorganisms, and the organic due to the breakdown of various organic matter there is a release of various gasses, this gasses then rises high to the earth surface. and then create small craters of bubbling mud which lead to mud volcanoes.
The Mud volcanoes in Andaman are not pretty, or even remotely appealing visually, but if you are interested in scientific exploration, this will be a worthy visit for you. Andaman is known to have around 25 discovered mud volcanoes spread around the Andaman island's northern and southern stretches. A natural and mysterious wonder that's hidden away in the dense forests of North Andaman, mud volcanoes in Diglipur is an experience that will leave you mesmerized! Lying 40 Kms north of Diglipur, near Shyam Nagar Village, you'll see several small and muddy craters, a spectacular sight of interest for all nature lovers and geography enthusiasts. So walkway and adventure the beauty of wonders of nature!
By Air. There is a famous and only airport at andaman which is named as veer savarkar airport which is located at port blair.By Train. No Train facilities available.
By Road-from port Blair to diglipur island in Andaman both private and government buses are available and easy to get.
You can also take a bus from sts bus terminal in Aberdeen Bazar, and it will take about two and a half hours to reach.
Chidiya Tapu - Witness the sheer variety of indigenous and migratory birds at this lonely island, enjoy seclusion and serenity like never before, and explore the lush green forests. Hang out by the beach, watch emerald doves sailing through the skies In Andaman.
Limestone Caves - Witness the fascinating formation of Limestone Caves just a few kilometers from Mud Volcanoes. Nature beauty is an inspiration there because they consider natural patterns to decorate the ceilings and wall which gives the land mesmerizing beauty. One must visit cellular jail which is known as the historical part of Andaman
Jolly buoy Island - There is a beautiful jungle filled with trees for tourists to explore and seek shade from sunny beaches.
the ocean near diglipur in Andaman and Nicobar island is so clean that even tourist and visitors can swim and enjoy their own time in the ocean. And many more places like Ramanagar beach and path level beach, diglipur national park, kali ghat Creek, Kalipur adventures sports complex, and Twin Island.
This largest town in Andaman does not heat up beyond 31-degree Celsius and does not freeze below 23-degrees Celsius. there is adjustable weather throughout the year in diglipur island.
Diglipur in summer: anyone can visit or can plan the tour from March to May or sometimes April.The evenings do cool down a bit, and the cool breeze may visit you by the SeaSea. The day might not be so interesting but the nights are awesome spending there.
Diglipur in Monsoon and Post-Monsoon: This season lasts from May to November, and there is no reason you cannot plan your trip to Diglipur during the monsoons. in the post-monsoon sea, son rainfall is average and the fresh smell of wet mud and the greenery brings different scenery in the place. tourist explore many adventure activities in this place at diglipur island
Diglipur in Winters: one can experience everything during winters the weather and the place are like another world when someone visits in the winter season at mud volcanoes in diglipur in Andaman and Nicobar.
Any time between October to May might be the least uncomfortable and more fun!
Before planning your journey go through our guide on Sea Water Sports or call Now on +91 8291917770
for the best time to visit Andaman so that you make the most out of your trip best.
- Must adventure on a Mangrove Creek Safari.
- In Diglipur one can also enjoy the famous creek safari experience.
- Since the mud volcanoes in diglipur in Andaman are surrounded by water there are several sport adventures available.
- You can go on Jet Skies, Motor Boats, or ever try a stint at water skiing.
- Diglipur in Andaman also offers the best snorkeling experience in Andaman.
- If you have the right shoes on you, then you must not miss the chance to trek to the highest mountain peak of Andaman.
- Bird watching is the best thing about an island which hosts birds of all varieties around the year.Sea eagles ,green pigeon and many other different types of birds are seen here.
- Hiking in Baratang island is famous for its lush green forest stunning vistas and mesmerizing ocean views.
1. If you are there for all the adventure fun, you should carry comfortable clothing and sturdy shoes.
2. Carry lots of water wherever you go to stay hydrated.
3. Since most of the places are by the SeaSea, anti-tan lotions would be a savior.
4. You might be amongst the many tourists at Diglipur; be prepared for some wait time at restaurants and adventure pit stops.
5. And you can also contact our tour management team of Sea Water sport and avail their discount packages while being in touch with them earlier for early bird huge discounts and do call on +91 8291917770 to book your seats.
Top Travel Blogs For Adventurers And Aspiring Travelers
Sea Water Sports is one of the leading watersports companies in India that will help you enjoy your holidays in the best possible way. We offer best deals of adventure activities at the best prices. So come, and have a wonderful time with your loved ones.