Goa Tour Package
Goa is a place for all ages people and surely won’t disappoint you. To laze around if you’re looking for a break from your hectic life, allow your mind to rest in peace and feel the cool breeze of swaying palm, gushing noise of sea, then you need to book your Goa tour packages. One need no reason for visiting Goa. Goa trips offers lot of adventurous activity things to get memorable experience which includes Scuba Diving in Goa, Water Sports activities, and many more. You can get tasty seafoods, drinks in Goa. You can also go for your honeymoon with your partner. Goa offers mesmerize time in the pristine beaches where you can spend your quality time with your partner.
1. When is the best time to visit Goa?
The most suitable time visit Goa is from the month of October to March as the climate is moderate and pleasant.
2. How is the food in Goa?
The major attractions of the cuisine take in seafood, sea-fruits, fish, prawns, mussels, oysters, crabs, feni, gin and different types of salads. The dishes are very delicious.
3. Where I can get Sunset point in Goa?
Sunset point in goa can be seen almost from every beaches and Mandovi River.
4. What all are the tips for a goa traveler?
- Goa is connected to the rest of the country through all major forms of transportation, which include air, railways and roads.
- Keep your money safe in a wallet in your baggage.
- It's better to carry traveler's cheques than liquid money.
- People know English, Konkani, Marathi and Hindi languages in Goa.
5. Popular beaches in South Goa?
Palolem Beach, Agonda Beach, Majorda Beach, Cola Beach, Benaulim Beach, Varca, Cavelossim, Mobor Beach.