Scuba diving is an activity or sport which is done underwater with the help of diving gears. Goa Scuba Diving is in huge demand. Few activities in Goa will make your hot summer refresh, one of them is Scuba diving. Scuba diving in Goa is the major tourist attraction. Scuba Diving is an excellent way to view colorful marine life. Divers can view not only colorful plants or animals but also various caves and caverns.
There are 230,000 species documented underwater. 2 millions more species will be documented later. There are various amphibians such as frogs, salamanders, snakes which live in water and portions on land. There are various colorful fishes like parrotfishes, batfishes, vivid- butterflyfishes, angelfishes, tangs underwater. Colorful plants such as red algae, coralline algae, seaweed, seagrass, etc are very attractive underwater. Isn’t that sound interesting? Then why to waste time? Go and book Scuba Diving in Goa presented by Sea Water Sports.
Life underwater is entirely different from the life above on the ground. The world below is full of mysticism and magical and to see this world is an experience of its own. Goa Scuba is one sport which lets you dive deep into the sea and feel the charm of the underwater world. India has a huge coastline providing ample places to try out this exciting sport. As this sport is slowly catching on, there are multiple numbers of Scuba Diving Spots in India. You can hang around with beautiful shoals of fish, try out some treasure hunting at the various shipwrecks sites or just sail past the coral reefs.
Few places like the Andaman and Nicobar Islands with beautiful beaches, Lakshadweep with its raw untouched beauty, Goa – the hotspot for tourists, a quaint little town of Pondicherry, Pigeon Island of Karnataka boasts of some of the enchanting and enthralling sites for scuba diving. Colorful corals, marine fauna and flora and aquatic beings make these places perfect to go for scuba diving.
Goa is emerging as the most favored destination amongst the tourists for Adventure Activities in Goa. Being the dwelling place of exotic fishes, turtles, reef sharks, and marine vegetation, Goa underwater world is worth exploring. With a huge coastline and favorable water conditions, Goa offers beautiful places for scuba diving. Here is the list of few of them:
- Cove of Shelter: Cove of Shelter is an impeccable diving site for the beginners. Here the depth of the water is not too much. It is enough to dive and view the underwater world even for the amateurs. You get to see little wee fishes swimming in groups, corals reefs and scary lobsters too.
- Reef of Uma Guma: Another hot spot for scuba divers in Goa is the Reef of Uma Guma. Get mesmerized with the underwater aquatic beings like the tunas, sharks, porcupinefishes, etc. The depth is of almost 14 meters so you can get to see the beautiful coral reefs that present memorable visions of the place to haunt you for your life. An expert diver can dive easily at this place.
- Bay of Bounty: Yet another scuba diving destination for scuba diving learners, be it newbies, beginners, amateur divers with their trainer can look out for plenty of tiny colorful fishes with hardened corals. This is an ideal destination for learning scuba diving along with cuttlefish and sharks. At a depth of just 6 meters, this is quite convenient for beginners.
- Wreck of Suzy’s: Goan waters are witness to the wrecks of World War II vessels. People are still excited at the thought of taking a look at these wrecks. The wrecks can be viewed at a depth of about 30 meters in the company of angelfishes, parrotfishes, stonefish etc.
- The Jetty: Grand Island is a haven for the scuba divers. Jetty is to the north-west of the Grand Island and offers a depth of almost 6-8 meters. It boasts of a mesmerizing experience underwater along with the lionfish and baby mullets.
- The locker of Davy Jones: Strongly recommended only for experts and professional divers since the currents here are way too strong for an amateur to handle. Indeed it involves thrilling adventure.
Yes, Sea Water Sports will help you to explore Scuba Diving in Goa with your loved ones. While you visit Goa, you must surely try scuba diving. Sea Water sports have presented Scuba Diving in Goa packages in such a way that it will suit one’s pocket. Seawater sports will also give you other facilities with this pack like transportation facilities, snacks and many more. Before starting the actual diving, one will be trained by our experts. For non-swimmers, we are always open. Our experts will be there to give lessons to non-swimmers and beginners. You don’t have to be a professional swimmer. There will be professional to guide you and give special underwater breathing apparatus and swimsuit. You can move freely with the help of fin attached to your legs. We give you guarantee that your visit with us will surely make your trip memorable. Scuba diving in Malvan could be one of the best, you can enjoy if you are visiting Goa during summers. Scuba in Goa is one of the sports that you must definitely try while in Goa. You must not leave any opportunity of exploring marine life at any cost if you happen to visit Goa. We assure you that your diving activity will be full of fun. For 2 hour, you will be under with the underwater species. Seawater sport will offer you for scuba diving at a very reasonable price. Seawater sports are giving you a chance to make a remarkable experience that would bring peace to your soul. The things one must remember to bring before scuba diving are suns cream, towels and an extra pair of clothes.
What to do before you try scuba diving for the first time
Choose a company.
Study deeply about scuba diving.
Don’t overthink while diving.
Go for an open water dive in a safe and confined area.
Have control over your breath. Breathe slowly and deeply.
Check your gear properly.
Use your fins efficiently to swim underwater.
Pay attention to all the guidelines given by the experts. Do not hesitate to ask any question to experts.
Do not rush there. Go slowly.
Pick the best dive site.
If you have any wound, make sure you cover it properly.
Practice a little bit of swimming before actual scuba diving. No need to be professional.
So if you planning to visit Goa then don’t wait for anything and Book.
Book and Enjoy The Moment with Underwater Species!