Get Biggest Diwali offer in Goa tour packages which can make your Diwali 2018 prosperous with your family and friends. Diwali, the festival of light is just around the corner! And Sea Water Sports team is hosting its “Biggest Diwali Offer” for you that will fill your Diwali with joy. Every year, your Diwali week slips away so fast without giving you an enough wanted break. So, why not beat the noise and take a Diwali vacation? This Diwali, celebrate togetherness with an extended weekend at Goa with your loved ones and plan for a Goa trip with Sea Water Sports you can head to with your family and friends this Diwali!
Here is a list of top beaches in Goa for you must visit on your Goa Trip this Diwali:
- Baga Beach: Baga Beach is the most popular beach of Goa, situated near Calangute beach. In the morning Baga beach is a great spot to lounge in, sunbathing and also you can try your hands in shopping. It is also famous for its nightlife and night parties as well. It is also popular for adventure activities like jet ski, banana ride, parasailing and bumper ride, speedboat ride. You can also discover underwater marine life by exploring Scuba Diving.
- Vagator Beach: Vagator beach in Goa provides a very beautiful sunset view. A lot of adventure water activities is available at Vagator beach including speedboat & water scooters. This beach is among the top leading places to visit in Goa. Vagator Beach is considered safer for swimming than any other Beach. It is coated with soft white sand, enclosed by coconut trees and huge black rocks.
- Calangute Beach: Calangute is also known as the “Queen of Beaches” as it is the largest beach in Goa. It is among the top ten beaches in the world. It is a big serene beach with enough activities to keep you busy throughout the Goa trip. Calangute beach is very popular for its water sports activities. One can explore and get an experience of Parasailing, water surfing, banana ride, bumper ride, speed boat ride, and jet-ski. This beach is often pictured in encouragement Goa tourism.
- Palolem Beach: Palolem is one of Goa’s most beautiful beaches due to its peaceful waters bordered by headlands are still very attractive. If you wish to simply kick back and relax, Palolem is a good place to do so. Water sports activities including Scuba diving in Goa; Kayaking and trekking tours are applicable here. Here you can also get a chance to view cute Dolphins quite closely. Palolem beach is an absolute destination for viewing sunrise or sunset.
- Anjuna Beach: Anjuna Beach offers a pleasurable shopping experience with quality products at reasonable prices. The waters of Anjuna beach are safe for swimming and the beach is best for warm yourself, sunbathing and relaxing which attracts a lot of international visitors at Anjuna Beach.
- How about adding some more fun to Goa trip this Diwali by exploring Scuba Diving in Goa and discover colorful underwater marine life? We Sea Water Sports team have some exciting Diwali offer in scuba diving in Goa packages. You can also go for adventurous water sports activities in Goa.
One of the biggest attractions of Goa is Scuba Diving in Goa. Scuba diving in Goa is both welcoming as well as the refreshing activity which is loved and explored by many. The waters and the huge coastlines make Goa a perfect spot for exploring scuba diving. It gives a chance to explore underwater colorful marine life. You can book your Scuba Diving in Grand Island as well as Scuba Diving in Malvan.
Here is a list of top water sports activities for you must explore on your Goa Trip this Diwali:
- Parasailing: Visualise floating through clear skies over the endless sea and bounded by scenic scenery If that doesn’t excite you, look no further, for Goa offers the best paragliding background! While paragliding in Goa, you will be provided a comfortable seat and can control your speed and direction. It is not important to jump from high.
- Jet Ski: Jet Ski ride in Goa is one of the most energizing and adventurous water sport to indulge in. Jet Ski is the most happening and well-known water sport in Goa. Beaches like Colva, Anjuna, Calangute, Baga, Aguada, and Candolim are the ones that are looked for Jet Ski ride regularly.
- Banana ride: Banana ride in Goa is super fun and exciting watersport for all age, whether it is little children or elderly people. You do not have to worry about anything, as you are provided with life jackets and also lifeguard is present for your help.
- Bumper ride: Your Goa tour is incomplete without a thrilling Bumper Ride. People generally afraid to tread the unknown but this totally does not require any awareness. Bumper ride with us is for the adrenalin adventure loving people who truly like the madness associated with this ride.
- Speedboat ride: Speedboat ride in Goa is a popular daytime water sports to relish a thrilling ride over the waves with your loved ones which is a short-term action, which can also be effortlessly joined with different water sports activities to make your day memorable!
You can book your adventure water sports package which is a combination of these above 5 thrilling water sports activities in Goa. Each of the advanced water sports will leave you gasping for more. For each one of those madness addicts out there who never get enough of some boat towed activity, feeling wind-in-hair you can explore these adventurous rides on the waves of Goa with your friends and family.
You can also try some more Activities in Goa which includes Kayaking, Snorkeling, Surfing, Hot Air Balloon, Paragliding, Boarding, Bungee Jumping, Sailing, Crocodile Safari and many more.
Here is a list of top Goa Tour packages for you must visit on your Goa Trip this Diwali:
- Grand Island Boat Trip: If you are relating Goa with scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, then Grand Island trip is the perfect package for you. You can just unwind yourself and soak in the beauty of this island. There is no doubt of the trip being a memorable one. You will definitely want to return to experience the fun once again with your friends and family. Return transport, dolphin sighting, bottom fishing, snorkeling, snacks, fruit are included in the trip. The drinks, traditional Goan buffet, and BBQ delicacies are unlimited.
- Adventure Boat Trip: Get the most outstanding day trip experience of your Goa trip from Sea Water Sports. An Adventure boat trip in Goa to get the experience of the Goan backwaters. View the cute dolphins, birds and popular tourist attractions during the boat trip. An exciting Adventure Boat Trip in Goa includes multiple water activities to make this Goa trips interesting. At Sea Water Sports we are providing you an Adventure Boat Trip in Jetty port in Panaji where you will get to view 30+ sights of Goa during this boat trips in Goa. The adventure boat trip includes fun-filled activities such as Kayaking- paddle and has the most amazing time the in water, Fishing and a wonderful ride Sailing on a SUP board which is a thrilling recreational water activity. You won’t get more fantastic adventure activity than an adventure boat trip in Goa. That location has the beauty of its own kind which will leave you amazed.
- North Goa Tour package: North Goa Tour package is the best way to explore the cultural diversity, history and religious traditions and customs of North Goa. This tour is to show you the real essence of ‘North Goa’. This trip will make you soak in the scenic beauty of beaches of North Goa. We have included all the beaches that reflect the charming beauty of North Goa beaches.
- South Goa Tour package: South Goa tour package is the best way to explore the cultural diversity, history and religious traditions and customs of South Goa. South Goa tour package is to show you the real essence of old Goa churches. This tour package will make you gasp in the rich cultural heritage of Goa. We have included all the prominent vintage forts and churches that reflect the beauty of Goa.
- Dudhsagar Waterfall trip: The name “Dudhsagar” also known as ‘sea of milk’ which many say is an implication to the white splash and foam that the majestic waterfall makes as it falls into the waters of the lake. The waterfalls are at their height in the rainy season, which is the best time to visit the Dudhsagar waterfalls in goa though they are worth visiting throughout the year. This package includes A/C transport for Pick and Drop from North Goa few Locations, 1hr Jeep Safari Ride to Waterfall, 1 hr for at the Waterfall, Guided Tour at Spice Plantation, Elephant Ride/Shower with Extra charges and Goan style buffet lunch at spice plantation.
Booked, packed, and wondering what to take along as Diwali gifts? Well, you can try your hands in Shopping there. Take a look at and choose from the incredible trip deals by Sea Water Sports. Now that you got about where all have been last year and where they intend to go for Diwali in 2018, it is time you booked your Goa trip package as well!